Probably, the three Lasso Tool selection options are turned off. To activate them again, select the Lasso Tool in the toolbar and tap on the icon a second time. Now, you can choose which Objects on the page should be recognised/selected by the Lasso Tool.
Articles in this section
- When I select an object with the Lasso Tool, I only can take a screenshot
- The Zoom Window is not advancing automatically when I write
- I can't delete highlighting without deleting my handwriting as well
- After coloring with the highlighter tool, it takes a really long time to load.
- It is not possible to write with my finger.
- The toolbar has disappeared. How to restore it?
- My writings looks like some sort of polygon shapes.
- I can not access the camera in GoodNotes.
- The clock and battery status are hidden.
- When I add a new page using the swipe gesture, it copies the last page of the document.