Please download the update 4.11.11 from the App Store. It should fix all issues with iCloud sync. If it is not working, please follow the suggestions below.
Usually it can be fixed by restarting the device to reset the iCloud daemon and then leaving GoodNotes open for a few minutes with a working Wi-Fi connection.
Please also check whether the followings configured correctly:
- The device is logged into the correct iCloud account in Settings app > iCloud.
- GoodNotes is allowed access to iCloud in Settings app > iCloud > iCloud Drive.
- Inside GoodNotes, "Use iCloud" is switched on in Options > Settings > iCloud.
- Check that your documents are listed in Settings app > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manager Storage > GoodNotes.
- The device has a working internet connection.
If the documents are still not syncing, please also take a look at this workaround.