Sorry, we didn't catch this bug during testing. Please uninstall the official Dropbox app, link Dropbox and then link Dropbox in GoodNotes again. You can reinstall the Dropbox app after it is linked with GoodNotes.
Articles in this section
- I can't open PDFs from Safari in GoodNotes
- I cannot import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes
- Missing text from PDF export.
- I cannot login to my business Box or Google Drive account.
- I cannot email files from GoodNotes.
- I am not able to import files. The files are grey out.
- Linking Dropbox will open the old GoodNotes 3 app.
- I cannot email single-page PDF files.
- Microsoft Word or Powerpoint files are not displaying correctly.
- I transferred files to GoodNotes using iTunes but they are not shown in GoodNotes.