iCloud lets you store your GoodNotes documents in online iCloud servers and keep them up to date across your devices. Documents are synced efficiently because each time you make a change, only the difference are transferred but not the entire file. If you have another iOS device, just log-in to the same iCloud account and enable iCloud in GoodNotes (Options > Settings > iCloud) and then your documents will be downloaded from iCloud automatically.
Articles in this section
- What is iCloud?
- When does iCloud sync?
- Is there a way pick which of my notebooks to sync with iCloud? Or, do I have to sync all notebooks?
- How to sync GoodNotes documents between iPhone/iPad and Mac?
- How to disable iCloud and store GoodNotes documents locally?
- How do I set up the app so there is auto syncing between iPad and iPhone?
- What is the difference between using iCloud and Dropbox?