On your computer, you can select all files by using the Shift key, and then hit the physical Delete key on your keyboard to delete them. On iPad, you can open the iTunes file browser inside GoodNotes, right-to-left-swipe any item you don't want and then tap Delete.
Articles in this section
- How to import a document
- How to transfer documents from other iOS apps to GoodNotes?
- How to email a document from GoodNotes?
- How to open email attachments in GoodNotes?
- How to delete files in iTunes File Sharing?
- How to transfer documents between GoodNotes and iBooks?
- How to transfer GoodNotes data to a new device?