It is working as designed; it will use the last page's template (in this case, a page of an imported PDF file) as the template of the new page. If you want to insert a page with a built-in template, please tap + > Add Page Below, and then select the template you want.
Articles in this section
- I can't delete highlighting without deleting my handwriting as well
- After coloring with the highlighter tool, it takes a really long time to load.
- It is not possible to write with my finger.
- The toolbar has disappeared. How to restore it?
- My writings looks like some sort of polygon shapes.
- I can not access the camera in GoodNotes.
- The clock and battery status are hidden.
- When I add a new page using the swipe gesture, it copies the last page of the document.
- The option to disable automatic locking/dimming is not working.
- The iPad switches to another app while writing.