The PDF output may become large if there are lots of notes/drawing and images. Otherwise, it may produce large files occasionally for unknown reasons because GoodNotes uses a built-in library to generate PDF files which we have no control. You can test it by switching off Annotation during export and compare the output file size.
Articles in this section
- I cannot import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes
- Missing text from PDF export.
- I cannot login to my business Box or Google Drive account.
- I cannot email files from GoodNotes.
- I am not able to import files. The files are grey out.
- Linking Dropbox will open the old GoodNotes 3 app.
- I cannot email single-page PDF files.
- Microsoft Word or Powerpoint files are not displaying correctly.
- I transferred files to GoodNotes using iTunes but they are not shown in GoodNotes.
- The PDF output size is very large.