It is a limitation of the current DOC/PPT to PDF conversion function which cannot be fixed easily. Please convert them from a computer first and then transfer to GoodNotes if they do not convert properly.
Articles in this section
- I can't open PDFs from Safari in GoodNotes
- I cannot import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes
- Missing text from PDF export.
- I cannot login to my business Box or Google Drive account.
- I cannot email files from GoodNotes.
- I am not able to import files. The files are grey out.
- Linking Dropbox will open the old GoodNotes 3 app.
- I cannot email single-page PDF files.
- Microsoft Word or Powerpoint files are not displaying correctly.
- I transferred files to GoodNotes using iTunes but they are not shown in GoodNotes.