In both devices, please enable "Use iCloud" in Options > Settings > iCloud inside GoodNotes. Then the documents will be uploaded and stored in iCloud and each device will synchronize automatically via iCloud.
Articles in this section
- What is iCloud?
- When does iCloud sync?
- Is there a way pick which of my notebooks to sync with iCloud? Or, do I have to sync all notebooks?
- How to sync GoodNotes documents between iPhone/iPad and Mac?
- How to disable iCloud and store GoodNotes documents locally?
- How do I set up the app so there is auto syncing between iPad and iPhone?
- What is the difference between using iCloud and Dropbox?