When you use GoodNotes and another app in split screen view, the thumbnail view disappears. You can show it again by tapping "Done" in the upper right of the GoodNotes toolbar. Tap on one of the editing tools, to go back into Editing Mode.
Articles in this section
- I purchased GoodNotes 4 for iOS already, why is the App Store asking me to pay again?
- FIXED: 4.12.9 - Zoom Window does not appear completely
- Imported PDF documents show up blank
- The app is showing in the dock with an alarm clock and I can't get rid of it.
- The thumbnail view disappears when I use split screen on the iPad
- Category can't be deleted and appears again
- Are you planning to support more languages for handwriting search and -recognition?
- Known Bugs in Current and Previous Versions
- The '&' symbol becomes an underscore symbol '_' in file/category names.